Real NetStat 3.1 - The Powerful Alternative Tool To NetStat.exe Command
Each time when you open a web site in your browser or download files there are TCP/UDP connections are established between your computer and the remote host. Other software also can receive or send information to the Internet. But how can you get the list of all available connections on your computer?
The answer is to run a command line tool known as netstat.exe. But is it really comfortably to run every time the console and enter the options you want only to print a list of TCP/UDP connections?
Real NetStat solves this issue!
We offer an advanced but still quite simple in use the program for monitoring Internet connections. Real Netstat and its intuitive and easy-to-use GUI make life simpler and easier not only for network administrators, but for anyone Windows user.
By combining the functionality of command-line netstat.exe utility, Real Netstat provides more advanced features that makes connection monitoring more comfotable:
- Provides information on all active TCP and UDP connections, including IPv6 and geographical information;
- The network statistics for protocols: TCPv4, TCPv6, UDPv4, UDPv6, IPv4, IPv6, ICMPv4 and ICMPv6;
- Each new or old connection is highlighted;
- Any unimportant connection can be hidden from your eyes;
- Each connection can be logged;
- Provides you with ability to configure special rules to close unwanted connections, terminate the process, play the sound alert and run the third party software like console 'ping.exe' or 'tracert.exe';
- Shows all available information like the remote address of connection, hostname, local and remote ports, the owning process, the process folder, DLL modules used by process and etc;
- Built-in powerful log manager to view, delete or clear connection logs;
- Saves the report to HTML files.
November 19, 2011
Real NetStat 3.1 with full IPv6 support has been released. Added IPv6 statistics.
October 17, 2011
NetStat Agent 3.3.4 has been released:
- Fixed issue with MAC address changer.
October 02, 2011
NetStat Agent 3.3.3 has been released:
- More stable.
- Ctrl+C bug is fixed for Ping, Tracert, Whois tool.
July 20, 2011
NetStat Agent 3.3 has been released:
- IPv6 connections monitoring.
- IP-to-Country database updated.
- Fixed issues with UDP connections monitoring.
May 02, 2011
Real NetStat 3.0 has been released. A lite version of NetStat Agent.